7 Oct 2013

Autumn Swallows and Style Definitions



As a Sunday tradition, I went over to my parents' place for a dinner. I always try to go and see my mum and dad and my little sister and Pirpana at least once a week and of course my older sister comes over as well. I really am lucky to have such an amazing, loving family. Speaking of which, an enormous thank you to my gorgeous little sister for taking these OOTD pictures. Hopefully someday, I'll get to style her and make a blog post about it.

Sunnuntaisin mulla on tapana mennä vanhempien luokse herkuttelemaan, niin tapahtui eilenkin. Koitan muutenkin käydä vähintään kerran viikossa moikkaamassa äityliä, isiä, pikkusiskoa ja Pirpanaa ja tietysti isosiskoni viilettää yleensä tällöin myös visiitille. Olen kyllä todella onnekas, että mulla on niin mielettömän ihana, rakastava perhe. Siitä puheenollen jättisuuri kiitos upealle pikkusiskolleni näistä asukuvista. Toivottavasti jonain päivänä saan stailata myös hänet ja tehdä siitä teille postauksen.


I guess you could define my style as being a mixture of both girly and more edgy things. As some days I feel like wearing lace, floral prints and polkadots and other days I opt for leather, studs and ripped jeans. Yesterday I felt like wearing something feminine and girly. I thought this swallow-printed top looked really nice with my warm and woolly skater skirt. Moreover, no words can describe how much I still love my burgundy wool blend coat, that I got last year from England. When it comes to hats and beanies, I'm such a big fan of berets, especially my burgundy woolly one, it's just feels so nice and cosy and hides all the bad hair days exceptionally well. How would you describe your own style? I would also love to hear your thougths on my outfit?
- Mindy <3

Ehkä mun tyylin voisi kuvailla olevan sekoitus tyttömäistä ja rokkaavan rentoa edgyä. Sillä joinain päivinä tykkään pukeutua pitsiin, kukkakuosiin tai palloihin, kun taas toisinaan päälleni valikoituu nahkaa, metallinhohdetta, niittejä tai revittyjä farkkuja. Eilen mulla oli tyttömäisempi olo. Mielestäni tämä kyyhkytoppi näytti varsin kivalta villaisen skater-hameeni kanssa. Sanat eivät myöskään riitä kertomaan kuinka kovin rakastunut olen yhä tuohon viime syksynä Englannista hankkimaani viininpunaiseen villakangastakkiin. Hatuista ja pipoista puhuttaessa olen ehkä itse eniten baskeri-ihmisiä. Tykkään kovasti tästä viininpunaisesta yksilöstä, se on niin ihanan rento ja sillä saa peitettyä pahemmankin laatuiset hiuskriisit. Miten te kuvailisitte omaa tyyliänne? Mitäs siellä tykkäillään päivän asusta?
- Mindy <3
   

14 comments:

  1. Aivan täydellinen asu syksyyn, upea olet! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Voi kiitti, ihana kuulla että tykkäsit! :)

      Delete
  2. Niin hurmaava ja tyylikäs asu!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww paljon kiitoksia. Mäkin tykkäsin tosta asusta.:)

      Delete
  3. ihana toi banneri ja tosi kivoja kuvia!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Voi kiitos, ihana kuulla että tykkäsit. Oon miettinyt pitäiskö banneriin laittaa syksyisempiä kuvia, mut jotenkin tykkään itekin tosta. :)

      Delete
  4. kiva omaperäinen tyyli sul ! :DD

    http://roosaran.blogspot.fi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hihii, ihana kuulla että tykkäät! :)

      Delete
  5. Hello ,

    I'm Valencia, the community manager of WhatIWear. I checked out your blog, and I think your style is awesome! It should be seen by more people! That's why I'd like to invite you to WhaIWear.com. With 900.000 page views a month, WhatIWear.com is the leading street style website in Asia. Plus, we're still growing, so it's perfect for rising fashionistas to have their chance to SHINE at the spotlight.

    Maybe you can post these pics as your first looks on WhatIWear? I bet our members will be rooting for you as well!

    We cannot wait to see your awesome style.
    Click www.whatiwear.com to get started.


    See you soon,
    Valencia
    Community manager

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for this opportuntity. I will certainly check out your awesome website! :) xx

      Delete
  6. Rakastuin täysin tohon takkiin! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Voi kiitti, se on munkin ehdoton lempparitakki! :)

      Delete
  7. Voi, miten suloinen asu! Tuo mekko ja toppi on aivan yli ihanat! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos kaunis, huippujuttu että tykkäilet.:) Tervetuloa lukijaksi <3

      Delete

Don't forget to follow me, that way it gets much easier for you to see all my fashion updates. - Mindy <3