21 Aug 2013

Florals and metallics - Kukkia ja metallia








On a gloomy day like this I like  to wear these gorgeous but comfy floral pants to brighten things up a  little. I also decided to add this light denim waistcoat to give further dimension to the outfit. To tell you the truth I have been wearing this waistcoat multiple times throughout the summer, it just gives that extra little spice to an otherwise plain outfit.

Tällaisena synkkänä syyspäivänä tykkään piristää asuani näillä upeilla, mutta samalla mukavilla kukkahousuilla. Lisäsin asuun myös tämän vaalean farkkuliivin tuomaan kontrastia. Olenkin pitänyt farkkuliiviä ahkerasti tänä kesänä, se vaan tuo niin kivan lisän muuten tavalliseen ja arkiseen asuun. 





I have a bad habit of loving everything sparkly. When I saw these boots on Urban Outfitter's website, I instantly knew I had to have them. The only obstacle was that they only had them in America. Well a little decrease on my bank account and one extremely happy customer. :)

Mulla on paha tapa ihastua kaikkeen kiiltävään. Heti kun näin nämä bootsit Urban Outfittersin nettisivuilla tuli mulle pakottava tarve saada kengät omakseni. Ainut mutka matkassa oli se, että kenkiä oli saatavilla vain Amerikan nettisivuilla. No, pienoinen vähennys pankkitilillä ja yksi ikionnellinen asiakas. :)



These pants really are the most versatile piece. By only adding a nice pair of heels, a clutch and a leather jacket this outfit could easily be transformed from day to night. Has anyone else found a new lover? - Mindy <3

Nämä housut on kyllä niin monipuoliset. Lisäämällä korkkarit, clutchin ja nahkatakin tämä asu käy helposti myös iltamenoihin. Onko teistä kukaan hullaantunut samalla tavalla löysiin, yöhousumaisiin pöksyihin.

8 comments:

  1. Tosi kivasti kirjoitettua tekstiä, sitä on miellyttävää lukea. Sulla on tosi jännä tyyli, jään mielenkiinnolla odottamaan seuraavia postauksia!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ihana kuulla. Oon ihan vasta alkumetreillä tämän blogin kanssa että kaikki toiveet ja kehitysehdotukset erittäin tervetulleita.:) Mutta valtava innostus ja palo tätä projektia kohtaan on ollut jo pitkän tovin ja toivon että se välittyy myös postauksissa. Voin luvata että kaikkea jännää on luvassa ja toki te lukijat saatte vaikuttaa rutkasti blogin kehitykseen. Tervetuloa lukijaksi <3

      Delete
  2. <3 iihhi! Love This. -E

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy you feel that way and I definitely encourage you to stay tuned :p I promise to keep posting as often as possible. <3

      Delete
  3. I LOVE your trousers! And I also like your style :) You got a new follower ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks I LOVE them too. The funny thing is I found them three years ago from the sale section of Lindex, for 3 euros if I remember correctly. That was way before the pyjama pants/baggy pants became popular. :) You really made my day by becoming a follower. A warm welcome <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your look, I think it's perfect!
    www.yournegativity.blogspot.com
    With love, Marta<3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much. I think it's close to perfection as well: comfy and fabulous at the same time! Heading over to have a peek of your looks now.;p

    ReplyDelete

Don't forget to follow me, that way it gets much easier for you to see all my fashion updates. - Mindy <3